1. Healthcare professionals will be in favor of medical marijuana.
Within a survey of Medscape, an online community for doctors and nurses, it had been learned that three out of four doctors and nine beyond 10 nurses favor decriminalization of marijuana for medical use.
2. Almost all medical cannabis prescriptions are for life-threatening conditions.
Many individuals think the medicinal marijuana movement is an excuse for stoners to get legal weed, but according to the L . a . Cannabis Resource Center, 90% of MMJ prescriptions are for AIDS or cancer.
3. Marijuana includes a neurochemical effect on pain.
A nationwide Institute of Mental Health study shows that rather than “relaxing” a pain patient or “intoxicating” them, the psychoactive ingredients in marijuana suppress the transmission of pain signals from the brain.
4. Pot can be used medicinally to help remedy mental health disorders.
Many individuals think of weed as being a medicine for glaucoma and pain, but it is also approved in several jurisdictions to take care of mental disorders as varied as Tourette’s, depression, anxiety disorders, and even anorexia and bulimia.
5. Medicinal marijuana could be stored without losing its potency for about 60 months.
The country’s Institute on Substance abuse performed a survey that proved that medical-grade pot could be stored at freezing temperatures for up to 5 years without losing any potency.
6. Medical pot could slow up the number of medication-related deaths by 1,000 or even more each and every year.
The FDA recently released a report that shows that 17 drugs employed for symptoms which range from nausea to pain (that may be replaced with medical MJ) were responsible for 10,000+ deaths between 1997 and 2005, for a price of around 1,000 a year.
7. The University of Mississippi has become growing medical cannabis more than forty years.
The government has a long-standing hire Ole Miss to grow various marijuana products for medical research. Every year since 1968, researchers at Ole Miss have already been growing between 1.5 and 6.5 acres of medical MJ.
8. Legal medical cannabis seems to reduce illegal marijuana use among teens.
The Drug use and Mental Health Services Administration found that in eight from the ten states with legal medical pot laws, illegal use among teenagers has dropped typically 3 %.
9. Smoking grass may lessen your probability of contracting lung cancer.
Despite statements to the other, an in-depth study at UCLA found no association between smoking pot and contracting carcinoma of the lung, claiming instead that marijuana “may possess some protective effect.”
10. Ganja can increase the defense mechanisms.
For more details about weed for sale please visit net page: this site.