1. Nurse practitioners are in favor of medical cannabis.
In the survey of Medscape, a web based community for doctors and nurses, it had been discovered that three away from four doctors and nine from 10 nurses favor decriminalization of marijuana for medical use.
2. Most medicinal marijuana prescriptions are suitable for life-threatening conditions.
Lots of people think the medical marijuana movement is an excuse for stoners to obtain legal weed, but in line with the L . a . Cannabis Resource Center, 90% of MMJ prescriptions are suitable for AIDS or cancer.
3. Marijuana features a neurochemical effect on pain.
A National Institute of Mental Health study has demonstrated that as opposed to just “relaxing” a problem patient or “intoxicating” them, the psychoactive ingredients in marijuana suppress the transmission of pain signals within the brain.
4. Pot can be used medicinally to deal with mental health disorders.
Many individuals imagine weed being a medicine for glaucoma and pain, but it is also approved in various jurisdictions to deal with mental disorders as varied as Tourette’s, depression, panic disorders, and even anorexia and bulimia.
5. Medical marijuana can be stored without losing its potency for approximately 60 months.
The country’s Institute on Drug Abuse performed research that proved that medical-grade pot can be stored at freezing temperatures for 60 months without losing any potency.
6. Medical pot could decrease the variety of medication-related deaths by 1,000 or more each year.
The FDA recently released an investigation that demonstrates 17 drugs used for symptoms starting from nausea to pain (which could changed with medical MJ) were in charge of 10,000+ deaths between 1997 and 2005, at a rate of approximately 1,000 12 months.
7. The University of Mississippi continues to be growing medical cannabis for over forty years.
The government has a long-standing contract with Ole Miss to cultivate a number of marijuana products for scientific research. Every year since 1968, researchers at Ole Miss are already growing between 1.5 and 6.5 acres of medical MJ.
8. Legal medical cannabis appears to reduce illegal marijuana use among teens.
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration found that in eight from the ten states with legal medical pot laws, illegal use among teenagers has dropped typically 3 percent.
9. Smoking grass may lessen your probability of contracting carcinoma of the lung.
Despite states the other, an in-depth study at UCLA found no association between smoking pot and contracting lung cancer, claiming instead that marijuana “may have some protective effect.”
10. Ganja can enhance the body’s defence mechanism.
For additional information about weed near me have a look at this webpage.