1. The medical staff have been in favor of medicinal marijuana.
Within a survey of Medscape, a web-based community for doctors and nurses, it absolutely was discovered that three out of four doctors and nine from 10 nurses favor decriminalization of marijuana for medical use.
2. Almost all medical marijuana prescriptions are for life-threatening conditions.
Many individuals think the medical marijuana movement is an excuse for stoners to acquire legal weed, but according to the Chicago Cannabis Resource Center, 90% of MMJ prescriptions are for AIDS or cancer.
3. Marijuana carries a neurochemical relation to pain.
A nationwide Institute of Mental Health study indicates that rather than “relaxing” a problem patient or “intoxicating” them, the psychoactive ingredients in marijuana suppress the transmission of pain signals in the brain.
4. Pot can be utilized medicinally to treat mental health disorders.
Many people imagine weed being a medicine for glaucoma and pain, but it is also approved in different jurisdictions to take care of mental disorders as varied as Tourette’s, depression, panic disorders, and in many cases anorexia and bulimia.
5. Medical marijuana may be stored without losing its potency for about 60 months.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse performed a report that proved that medical-grade pot might be stored at freezing temperatures for 60 months without losing any potency.
6. Medical pot could reduce the number of medication-related deaths by 1,000 or more annually.
The FDA recently released a report that demonstrates 17 drugs used for symptoms including nausea to pain (which could changed with medical MJ) were to blame for 10,000+ deaths between 1997 and 2005, for a price of approximately 1,000 12 months.
7. The University of Mississippi has been growing medical cannabis more than 4 decades.
The US government has a long-standing hire Ole Miss growing a number of marijuana products for scientific research. Each and every year since 1968, researchers at Ole Miss have been growing between 1.5 and 6.5 acres of medical MJ.
8. Legal medical cannabis seems to reduce illegal marijuana use among teens.
The Drug abuse and Mental Health Services Administration found that in eight with the ten states with legal medical pot laws, illegal use among teenagers has dropped about 3 %.
9. Smoking grass may lessen your likelihood of contracting carcinoma of the lung.
Despite states the exact opposite, an in-depth study at UCLA found no association between smoking pot and contracting united states, claiming instead that marijuana “may have some protective effect.”
10. Ganja can help the disease fighting capability.
For details about weed vape pen check this net page.