For more information about the topic which you thought we would pursue within your research paper, a fantastic report on literature can help you narrow it down along with mention the gaps in knowledge. The net comes with a lots of free information sparing you the added burden of spending excessive on paid subscriptions to get into articles in a scientific journal. Here are common kinds of online sources that beginning and veteran researchers alike use within strengthening the arguments of their research paper.
1. Government websites. Government websites provide information for that benefit of everyone. Therefore, those tasked to share information in government websites make certain that the information is truthful to avoid misleading people. Government sites are great resources on demographics, legal matters, business, among others.
2. Academic sites. Websites with.edu that come with this means the are websites of colleges or universities. Since schools are made to educate, various checks are made to ensure that the information made available to the public is reliable. Large university websites usually issue newsletters that highlight new information findings and current research trends. These are good leads that may teach you which areas are not explored yet.
3. Free scientific journals. There are lots of free scientific journals online. Take advantage of them. Start off with open access scientific journals perfectly located at the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). Just type your keyword in the search box of doaj.org and voila, you do have a list of articles or journals close to hand to pick from. Abstracts or full research papers can be downloaded to improve your reference collection.
4. Non-government organizations’ websites. Non-profit organizations or non-government organizations can also be good sources of information. A sensible way to appraise the quality of information in these sites would be to discover how long they have been existing. You can even discern the caliber of posts by reading articles from the website and verifying the sources. When it is filled with grammatical errors and there are claims which are without basis, chances are, services are not legitimate or are poor resources. Choose people that are well-edited and apolitical as the name indicated.
5. Online with free streaming courses. Enrolling in online with free streaming courses provides you with the chance to review literature particularly if the topic touches on theories or research findings that back recommended practices. For example, an internet course on physical activity for health recommends at the very least 150 minutes of moderate exercise a week. This recommendation is substantiated by way of a critical review of studies conducted by a lot of authors for the amazing benefits of exercise.
6. Use encyclopedic sources like Wikipedia. You will find researchers who avoid citing Wikipedia because it is largely user-generated and therefore generally unreliable. While there could be wisdom in this contention, the references provided in Wikipedia could be good results in straight answers. You can cross look into the information to references.
7. Researchers’ blogs. best journals for Medical provides valuable information as recognized experts inside their field. Well-known researchers usually respond positively when students request complimentary copies of their research paper published in reputable scientific journals.
While online sources are good resources, exploring your study area, making critical observations, or talking to people can provide valuable insights. There’s no substitute to private encounter or interaction.
For details about Publication of Research Paper web portal: learn here.